- Content.Content may have a variety of origins, including information generated and provided by us and third parties. We do not provide any warranty that the Content is or will be:
- accurate or complete;
- current (or that it will be updated);
- error free (either technically or with respect to typographical errors); and/or
- free from interruptions, computer viruses or other harmful components.
You may make use of the Content under the rights set forth Section 2, but under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on Content. The Content may include ratings of agencies and such ratings do not necessarily reflect the quality of the agency. It is therefore your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other elements of the Content.
- Account Registration.In order to use certain features of the Online Platform you may have to register with the applicable portion of the Online Platform and create an account (an “Account”). If you elect to create an Account you: (a) agree to submit complete, accurate, and current information and data about you as required during the registration process (the “Registration Information”); and (b) to maintain and promptly update your Registration Information. If you submit any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or Cassus Media has a reasonable belief to suspect that such is the case, Cassus Media has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and use of the Account immediately. As part of the registration process, you may be issued dual authentication credentials in the form of a unique user identification (“User Name”) and password (“Password”). Your commitment to maintaining the strict confidentiality of that information is a material condition of your access and use of the Online Platform. You must not use or allow others to use your User Name and Password and you agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User Name or Password or any other breach of security related to the Online Platform; and (ii) ensure that you log-off and exit from your Account at the end of each session. It is also your responsibility to notify us if you desire to cancel your Account.
Please remember, your User Name and Password for the Online Platform is not the same as any credentials we issue to you to access our product and services offerings.
- Prohibited User Conduct.You are expressly prohibited from doing any of the following to the Online Platform, or using any portion of the Online Platform for purposes of, or in connection with: (a) reverse engineering, making machine code human readable or creating derivative works or improvements; (b) copying them; (c) commercially exploiting or providing them to third parties (whether by sublicense, sale or other means); (d) introducing, transmitting or storing malicious code; (e) interfering with their security or operation; (f) framing or mirroring them outside of your employer’s intranets; (g) creating, benchmarking or gathering intelligence for a competitive offering; (h) removing, modifying or obscuring proprietary rights notices on them; (i) defaming or harassing; (j) infringing another’s intellectual property rights including failing to obtain permission to upload/transfer/display works of authorship; (k) intercepting or expropriating data; and/or (l) spamming, spoofing or otherwise misrepresenting transmission sources.
- Third Party Web Sites.
(b) Links to our Online Platform. In general, we do not object to Links to our Online Platform from third-party sites including social media. If you Link to our Online Platform, we: (i) reserve the right to object to and delete such Link at any time, for any reason; and (ii) require that you abide by the following rules:
- you may not present the Link to our Online Platform in any manner that suggests Cassus Media has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products, services, or content on your site unless Cassus Media expressly agrees to your doing so in writing;
- we reserve the right to object to any Link which uses Trademarks; and
- your Link may not in-line, frame or otherwise incorporate Content unless Cassus Media grants its express permission in writing.
Links from obscene, scandalous, profane, defamatory, or unlawful sources, or any site that may adversely affect the name, reputation and goodwill of Cassus Media and its products or services are prohibited. In addition, the use of Trademarks or other words or codes identifying Cassus Media or its products in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools is strictly prohibited unless we grant express permission in writing.
- DMCA.We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that the individuals who use the Online Platform do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to Cassus Media’s Copyright Agent, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2), named below:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the alleged infringing material and where the alleged infringing material is located;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you have questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.